New to CTK? Want to learn more about our school? How do you apply?
Our Enrollment Manager, Chrissy Lambrecht, is here to help. Please contact her with any questions you may have regarding our school, scheduling a tour, or the enrollment process. Chrissy can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-486-2978.
*All new families must tour before applying*
If you're a prospective family looking for information, thinking ahead to next school year, or a first time school-age student parent, join our mailing list. Our mailing list receives monthly newsletters regarding upcoming events, enrollment season, and helpful information for those just beginning their education.
New Family Enrollment Process Overview
Starting at a new school can be tough, especially if you've never been through an enrollment process before. Please read over our New Family Enrollment Process Overview and contact Chrissy Lambrecht with any questions.
1) Contact our Enrollment Manager to discuss your needs.
2) Schedule a tour through the link below.
3) Complete the application and registration worksheets. Worksheets are provided at your school tour.
4) Turn in application, registration and non-refundable registration fee to the school office.
5) Schedule and complete Benchmark Testing with grade appropriate teacher (K-8 only, $25 testing fee).
6) Admissions Board will review all paperwork and notice will be sent within 3 business days of decision.