2022-2023 School Year Enrollment and Application Process
Enrollment is now open to all families!
Current families may re-enroll through your Family Gradelink account (not your student account!). You must use Gradelink from a computer; unfortunately, Gradelink does not permit re-enrolling from your phone at this time.
If you have been locked out of your account or just need your password re-sent you can contact the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
New Families may begin their enrollment process by scheduling a tour. You can click on the button below or contact our Enrollment Manager, Chrissy Lambrecht, at 734-486-2978 or by emailing email@example.com.
New Family Enrollment Process Overview
1) Schedule a tour through the link below.
2) Complete the application and registration worksheets. Worksheets are provided at your school tour.
3) Turn in application, registration and non-refundable registration fee to the school office.
4) The Admissions Board will review your application and contact you with an admissions decision.
5) If accepted, you will be contacted for Benchmark Testing (K-8 only, $25 testing fee)